1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
My niece while I was walking through the parking lot with her to make sure she doesn't get hit by cars.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I'm an introvert. It depends on the situation/environment.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My sister who lives down south and my friend who lives in CO!
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Oh yeah, I'm super easy going.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
By like you mean, like... a crush? Naw, I don't do that. Would Dean O'Gorman, Robert Downey Jr, or Gerard Way take care of me? I'd hope so, they seem like nice people.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Not-pretentious people. Like what you like, don't judge others for it. Also I like facial hair? It's become a real problem. Also well toned arms? I have problems. Real, real problems.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Definitely not. Beginning to realize that my general lack of interest in relationships is my state of being. I am what they call "aromantic"
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Markiplier, but only because I'm watching him play a game while I type this.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on with who. It used to when I was a kid but now it doesn't. As long as I'm not related to you we can talk about vaginas and penisi all day long.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My friend Crystal. If by deep you mean we made jokes about killer cicadas, then yes, it was quite deep. (that's what she said.)
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"It's alright, just annoying." I am being harassed all over social networking by someone who can't take a hint, so my sister was apologizing for no reason.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Acid Black Cherry - Shoujo No Inori III
Queen - Keep Yourself Alive
Paul McCartney & Wings - Bluebird
Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
Senses Fail - Lungs Like Gallows
I listen to... pretty much everything. Right now I'm mostly listening to ABC...
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
No, I don't like when people touch my hair/face/skin. Do you know how many oils you have on your hands? Do you? I don't want it on me. I have enough of my own oils, thank you very much.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I believe in miracles... where ya from? You sexy thing~ I believe in luck, not miracles.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I... don't know? It was a rough summer.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Yes, I do. The universe is so vast, how can you possibly rule it out? Then again, I do not believe they're making contact with earth. So silly.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Actually, yes, I do. He's a cool dude.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
I love them... probably because my mom never let me take them as a kid.
20. Do you like your neighbors?
One's getting divorced and they're both terrible people, the other ones are pretty chill though.
21. What are you bad habits?
I'm pretty perfect in every way, alright? No, I'm just kidding. I have OCD so I have quite a few bad habits but I won't bother getting into that. I start things and don't finish them. I over-think in the worst way. I tend to think people don't want to talk to me/aren't interested. It's pretty bad.
22. Where would you like to travel?
I have grandiose plans. I'm going to travel to Osaka for a week and then live in New Zealand for a year at the very least. Someday I would like to live in Paris for a week and simply be an artist. Also, I would really like to do the haunted tours in Romania!
23. Do you have trust issues?
I guess. I don't know, I never really thought about it.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Coffee. Being left alone to be creative at night.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
My boobs. They are dumb. Dumb!
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Procrastinate on having to deal with everyone else as much as I can. Text people who like me.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I wish I was a little darker, but it is not in my genes for that to be so.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
There was only one, and I don't care if he does or not.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
I don't know. I don't really care about that kind of stuff. I guess sure if someone I'm really comfortable with wanted to then I wouldn't say no, but it's not on my "to do" list.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
My hair is so long, you don't even know.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
RDJ and Dean O'Gorman. Yes please.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
I am not doing that.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I don't mind sports. I used to be good at them. Always liked basketball and baseball.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV. I would probably not watch it at all if I didn't live with people who are addicted.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Oh yeah, plenty of times. Which is okay, because I have literally zero romantic aspirations.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
"Sooooo... you like stuff?" or nothing.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
No, I guess I've never thought about it. I like scruffy/fuzzy guys. Not too tall... honestly, I guess I have a "type" but I don't discriminate.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
I walk around Target quite frequently... Barnes and Noble? I don't really enjoy shopping.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
Hi, my name is Talia and I'm 29?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
We're all human, we all make mistakes. It depends on what was done, I suppose.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I'm thinking. I'm always thinking. It's really bad. Please stop me.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Ladies, yes. Men, no. Women take a smile and go "aw that was nice" men take it as flirting which I was most definitely not doing.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
The ocean. Space is scary.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The immense need for coffee.
46. What are you paranoid about?
That I'm annoying. That I'm never going to get anywhere in life. That I'll never be good enough at anything to be admired? I have too many thoughts.
47. Have you ever been high?
Contact highs are unavoidable at an Allman Brothers concert.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
Yes. I recommend it with family and friends.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
I don't think so. Maybe. It's so secret I don't even know.
50. What was the color of the last hoodie you wore?
Blue and black stripes. I'm trying to break out of my "black is my wardrobe" comfort zone.
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My lack of motivation.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
I no girl good.
54. Favourite store?
I no shop good.
55. Favourite blog?
I no blog good. Dean O'Gorman Daily always makes me smile though.
56. Favourite colour?
Blue! It used to be red, but I do not look nice in red. So blue.
57. Favourite food?
Massaman curry! Omnomnom.
58. Last thing you ate?
I just had a popsicle. It was black cherry flavored.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
I won this paper airplane competition as a kid. I won lots of science fairs. I won a spelling bee. I won a few writing competitions. I won a few art contests. Also, I won a random contest last year for Sideshow Collectibles, that was pretty sweet.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
I was in ISS once before. I do not remember why.
62. Been arrested? For what?
Who told you?
63. Ever been in love?
What is love? Baby don't hurt me. No, I have not.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
There was a boy, we went on a date, he asked if he could kiss me, I said yes, it was weird.
65. Are you hungry right now?
Nope! I am, however, eating an altoid because they are cinnamony and delicious.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
No, not at all. The people on Tumblr I like are my real friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, I guess. I don't really use either very often.
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Tumblr? I guess.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
I'm watching YouTube?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Crystal, Georgia, Robin, Emma
71. Craving something? What?
I am not. I no craving.
72. What colour are your towels?
I have a black one and a red one because I am predictable.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three, but I don't sleep on them. I make a weird little triangle around my head and sleep between them like I'm some sort of ancient artifact waiting to be discovered.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I would if I could. Unfortunately I apparently throw them off my bed in my sleep. My stuffed spiders/bats will just have to live on the floor.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
I don't even know.
75. Favourite animal?
I love animals in general... but I love the fennec fox!
76. What colour is your underwear?
White with tiny little penguins all over it.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Except I'm allergic to it. Alas.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Coffee! or Cookies and Cream.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
Gray/black striped PJs.
81. Favourite tv show?
Penny Dreadful and The Strain.
82. Favourite movie?
I don't think I have a favorite. I'm fond of quite a few movies... but I go through phases. The World's End for now.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
I have not seen either.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
21 Jump Street was funny as shit.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
I don't even know. Some background guy, lets say.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
You act like I remember this movie. The surfer turtles? There were surfer turtles, right?
87. First person you talked to today?
My little brother, Jacob!
88. Last person you talked to today?
I am currently talking to my friend Georgia.
89. Name a person you hate?
I don't hate anyone. I do dislike Denzel Washington's confusingly symmetrical face though.
90. Name a person you love?
My sister Jenn! She is the best!
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
Oh yes. Yes, there is.
92. In a fight with someone?
If I am, I am unaware. I'm pretty open. If you're mad at me, say the word.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
None? I have pajama pants, do those count?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
So many. So very many.
95. Last movie you watched?
In theaters: Mockingjay Pt 1. At home: Some piece of shit horror movie last night on Netflix, can't remember the name.
96. Favourite actress?
I'm going with Cate Blanchett. She's a flawless goddess. Also Helen Mirren.
97. Favourite actor?
Simon Pegg! Also Robert Downey Jr.
98. Do you tan a lot?
I'm from the part of Italy that burns.
99. Have any pets?
I wish. I love animals. Someday I will have dogs and kitties and they will be glorious.
100. How are you feeling?
Kind of out of it.
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
A few things, but I don't get hung up on them. Can't do much about what's already happened.
103. Can you spell well?
I most certainly do.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
I do not. I miss the memory of some people, but time changes everyone.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes, unfortunately. I was 15 though. Don't fall in love with 15 year olds on the internet, young men.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Art, or writing. Instead here we are.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
Yes, someone is irritating me because they are harassing me. Also, my neck hurts so that's irritating.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
No, I guess not.
111. Do you have trust issues?
I see you there, repeated question. I don't trust you anymore, meme.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I recently gave myself a concussion. This caused much spontaneous crying because apparently that is what happens on and off for days when you have a concussion. So everyone.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
I did not have a nickname. I never really had one that stuck. Jenn called me Blondie, Michael called me Tal, one friend calls me Squiggles.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Many, many times.
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
I am not right now.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
I do not.
119. Favourite book?
The Silmarillion by JRR Tolkien.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
I am not.
121. Are you mean?
I try not to be. The world is filled with enough negativity.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
The answer is no.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
Probably, but I don't do white shoes.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do not. Love builds over time.
125. Do you believe in true love?
No, but I do think it's a fun plot device.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
I don't know. Creating makes me happy.
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
No, do you know how long that meat sits in those things? Gross.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Laugh at them for the rest of their days. It will forever be held against them. That's what you get for poor decision making.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Wait, I answered this already. Crystal.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
"I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph
He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared..."
"I don't care what you want to be
I go back so far, I'm in front of me."
"Once there was a way to get back homeward
Once there was a way to get back home
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullabye."
134. Can you count to one million?
Yes, but why would I?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I once told a friend that when I lived on Long Island that's where all the My Little Ponies lived. She definitely believed me.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
January. It's cold and the holidays are finally fucking done.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
No, but I don't eat much meat either. It makes me sick.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate. I'm allergic to chocolate though so I don't eat it often.
145. Tea or Coffee?
Both. Coffee though I guess.
146. Was today a good day?
It was a weird day, let's say.
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper." - TS Eliot
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do not. I like to ghost hunt though because it's fun.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page
"But Lobelia was not so easily got rid of." I am reading Lord of the Rings again.